a sound d ecision
How to choose a video and animation production company
Quality content that gets results in good time demands the help of reliable experts. But what makes a professional?
To gauge the competence of a producer ask the following questions:
- Can I see similar examples of completed work you have made?
- What is your business and sector experience?
- How do you manage your projects?
- Can I review your case studies?
- Do you have broadcast TV credits?
Also, check out their reviews. Are they genuine? (Tip - check out their Linkedin recommendations)
Consider the following when approaching a video producer:
- What do you ultimately want to achieve?
- What is your budget?
- What is your timeframe?
- In order of priority, what is most important...Speed, Quality or Price?
- Do you have any reference material to show them as an example?
- What is the scope of the work, which of the following services do you need?
- Pre-production (Planning - Creative/Strategy/Scripts, Storyboards etc)
- Production (Illustration/Models/Animation/Filming/Location Sound)
- Post-production (Editing/Graphics/Soundtrack/Mixing)
- Publishing (Implementation/Promotion on your chosen channel/s)
Find out why you should choose us as your video supplier.